Why is Local SEO for Real Estate important?
Every real estate agent dreams about gaining quality local leads automatically. Fewer cold calls, no more meetings with unqualified prospects, and of course, more revenue is what every real estate agent eyes for.
How do you convert this dream of yours into a reality? The answer: Local SEO for Real Estate (i.e., showing up and standing out on Search Engine Result Pages (SERP) on Google when people search for the services you provide).
The real estate industry is extremely competitive – both online and offline, primarily online. Tens of thousands of small, mid-sized, and large companies are vying for their share of the market, thus finding a client is always a challenge.
The good news?
The hyper-local nature of real estate gives a perfect chance even to the smallest of businesses – provided you properly optimize your site to appear in local search results.
Moreover, every real estate professional should know that 90% of home buyers use the internet to find their next home? That’s why it has become more important than ever for real estate professionals to build an effective online presence. SEO or Search engine optimization is a term that, in this day and age, every local business owner should recognize. SEO plays a vital role in enabling your real estate business to reach and engage more customers online. Lastly, the best part about real estate SEO? It never rests. It generates leads for you 24/7 without the need to call or buy ads. So, fill up the contact form and get in touch with us. Our sales professionals at eMod will get back to you asap.
Top SEO Keywords for Real Estate
|Best Real Estate Companies||Real Estate Agents Near Me|
|Commercial Real Estate||Residential Real Estate|
|Commercial Property For Sale||Professionals Real Estate Agents|
|Realtors Near Me||Commercial Real Estate For Sale Near Me|
|Real Estate Near Me||Real Estate Property|
|Real Estate Agents Near Me||Commercial Real Estate For Rent|
|Real Estate Companies||Top Real Estate Agents|
|Commercial Real Estate For Sale||Real Estate Services|
|Commercial Property For Rent||Real Estate Near Me|
|Real Estate Agent||Commercial Property For Sale|
Website Design for Real Estate
The Real Estate industry has seen a boom over the past few decades. So, obviously, it is catching everyone’s attention. And with the boost in internet marketing, an extensive client base is moving towards Real Estate Web Design Services.
The most successful marketing efforts taken by the biggest of names in the Real Estate industry rely heavily on promotion through the website. A well-designed website with an attractive user interface and easy to use functionalities creates a significant impact on the clients and helps in generating sales.
eMod deals in furnishing and building websites for businesses from different industries. We are adamant about assisting realtors in owning a best-in-town space on the internet for their beloved business/company. We understand the importance of a website for real estate agents, real estate firms, and builders, and so we tend to design and develop websites keeping ourselves in the user’s place. It supports our real estate website development process to produce a great looking astonishing final product.
We focus on many aspects of website designing but below we have listed the two aspects that we care about most –
Responsive Real Estate Website Design
Responsive design is the need of the hour, and for commercial real estate web design, it is the number one feature to be added. Users have numerous types of devices where they can access the internet. So, being an owner of a responsive realtor website will keep you ahead of your competitors for scaling your online business place as per your potential customer. Thus, we at eMod make sure that your website is mobile friendly and designed correctly in a google friendly way along with being SEO compatible.
Real Estate Website Maintenance and Support
Developing or creating something is great, but maintaining that with utmost passion and dedication is mastery. eMod endures the power of website maintenance. We keep your website intact from bugs and their after-effects. Our developers and supervisors are always ready to provide any support you need and keep you satisfied.
Social Media Marketing for Real Estate
While all sorts of businesses can reap advantages from a smart social media presence, the importance of social media for real estate really can’t be overstated. A recent study conducted by the National Association of Realtors proves the same. It says that social media has become integral to scoring clients and closing deals across the Real Estate industry. Here’s a summary of the report’s findings:
- 99% of millennials begin their search for a home online (as opposed to in-person referrals)
- 77% of realtors actively use social media (mostly Facebook) for real estate in some way, shape or form
- 47% of real estate businesses have observed that social media results in the highest quality leads versus other sources
What this means is that now Social media has become an absolute goldmine for real estate businesses. So, whether you’re starting from the bottom or want to figure out how to win more leads from social media, we’ve got you covered. So, hire eMod and take your real estate business or firm on to a higher level.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
If your business is not doing great and if you are not getting a good result for your efforts. The best workaround to this problem is hiring our SEO agency and then leaving it to us to help you in the entire SEO process. Our company consists of a team of SEO experts with highly developed processes for delivering better search results across different verticals. So, if you opt for our SEO agency, then your business will improve.
It basically depends on the competitiveness of your business industry and the popularity of your keywords. Jumping directly to the front of Google’s results ordinarily takes between 3-6 months. But keep in mind that this is when you start seeing results because SEO results grow over time. In short, Organic traffic is not a temporary endeavor, it’s ongoing, and it takes time.
- Look at the number of successful case studies of the company.
- Look for the Number of years they have been in the business.
- Look for the number of clients/expertise in your target niche.
- Look for the quality of communication. Call us to discuss various SEO strategies with you, and this way, you’ll also realize how good they are at handling Local SEO.
- Analyze the Payment structure and cost.
- They focus on your core-competency by keeping their primary focus on your business without worrying about any technical issues.
- They get scalable results.
- They offer Cost-Effective SEO Reseller packages.
- They work with many Niche experts.
- Our team of international SEO experts specializes in different areas of Search Engine Optimization.
- We maintain a very healthy relation with our clients by always being in touch with them and by focusing on delivering precise results as early as possible.
- We maintain a team of experts who are always up to date with what Google is looking for in terms of quality content and website and continuously researching to keep abreast of new algorithm developments.
- Monthly and quarterly performance reports designed to show you quantifiable progress.