Why is Local SEO for Law Firms important?
Receiving traction from potential clients is the bread and butter for every successful law firm. And nowadays, one can only gain traction by having a presence online. The digital revolution has led to an unprecedented competition – both online and offline, which has resulted in the saturation of the Law industry.
So, countless successful law firms made the transition by adopting Local SEO Strategies. A digital revamping of their marketing tactics helped them to get featured in local search results in the Search Engine Result Pages or SERPs. As a result, these law firms attracted more clients and took control of the online presence as an up & coming brand.
However, we also found that spending on Local SEO has taken off while the investment in conventional marketing took a nosedive. The change in the digital marketing trend of Law Firm is the direct result of people searching excessively on Google for ‘attorneys near me’ and ‘law firms near me.’ Also, it was found out that 97% of US millennials who availed service from a law firm searched online before booking for an appointment.
Here are a few more reasons why you need to invest in local SEO for law firms/lawyers –
- Most people begin their search for a reliable firm/attorney by researching online
- Many law firms have managed to get clients and new cases through their website
- Almost all the quests are done on Google
So, if you are looking for a local SEO service or SEO for Lawyers, hire eMod. We can take care of all your digital marketing needs easily.
Top SEO Keywords for Law Firms
|Lawyer Near Me||Law Firms Near Me||Attorneys Near Me|
|Lawyer Legal Services||Legal Aid Lawyer Services||Attorney Law Firm|
|Best Car Accident Lawyer||Car Accident Attorney||Personal Injury Law Firms|
|Medical Malpractice Lawyer||Divorce Attorney Near Me||Intellectual Property Lawyer|
|Personal Injury Lawyer||Car Accident Law Firms||Child Custody Lawyer|
|Criminal Defense Lawyer||Intellectual Property Lawyer||Medical Malpractice Lawyer|
|Lawyer Services For Divorce||Local Divorce Lawyer||Divorce Attorney Near Me|
|Local Business Lawyer||Local Government Lawyer||Employment Law Attorney|
|Corporate Finance Lawyer||Corporate Business Lawyer||Business Tax Lawyer|
|Employment Law Firm||Personal Liability Lawyer||Commercial Property Lawyer|
|Estate Planning Lawyer||Family Law Firm||Family Court Lawyer|
|Sexual Harassment Lawyer||Personal Injury Attorney||Elder Law Attorney|
|Elder Care Attorney||Best Immigration Lawyers||Immigration Law Firm|
Website Design for Law Firms
Our innovative approach to law firm website design allows us to create custom websites and effective marketing plans without reinventing the wheel. Most importantly, we don’t expect our clients to be anything other than the lawyers they are.
Creating a website for a law firm can be overwhelming; luckily, we at eMod operate just like great lawyers, educating people so they can make informed decisions. Before a Law Firm decides to hire us, we make sense of their situation, translate jargon to English, and develop a plan. We can be the right fit for every law firm; firms that end up working with us can count on the excellent service that we provide. We continually educate, explain, and help our clients make the right choices.
Moving on, here are some features recommended by us that are specific to the best lawyer websites. They’ll help you attract more clients and establish your Know, Like, and Trust factor:
- List of services or areas of practice – There are so many legal specialties out there. Thus, it’s necessary to list your areas of expertise. This allows visitors to immediately know if you’re the right type of lawyer who can help them with their case or if they need to keep looking. Once they realize they’re in the right place, they’ll be more inclined to schedule their initial consultation.
- Lawyer profiles – If you have many lawyers employed in your law firm, listing their profiles can help the visitors understand which lawyer specializes in the area of the law relevant to their case and learn more about that lawyer’s education, skills, achievements, and ways to contact them.
- Publications and Achievements – Listing your publications & achievements is a great way to showcase your knowledge & expertise. It helps in building your credibility and convince potential clients that you can not only handle their case, but win it too.
- Online booking form – You’ll also want an online booking form so potential clients can schedule their consultation without having to call you on the phone or email you regularly to agree on the perfect time and place for a meeting.
- Call to action – Lastly, your website needs to have many calls-to-action that’ll encourage visitors to schedule the consultation or simply get in touch with you.
As soon as you hire us, we at eMod make sure that we keep in mind all the points mentioned above and create a good-looking, easy to navigate, functional and mobile-friendly website for you.
Social Media Marketing for Law Firms
Nowadays, it is evident that Social Media Marketing is necessary for every company or firm out there. Thus, law Firms also need a solid Social Media Strategy to increase the list of their potential clients and achieve greater success. So, let’s try to understand the value of social media for law firms. Here are a few ways your law firm can benefit from social media –
1: Create a brand awareness
The Sprout Social 2019 Index found out that people are spending more time on social media, and 44% of consumers have reported an increase in personal social media usage. So a strong social presence helps you get your message in front of the right audience and increase brand awareness.
2: Engage your target audience
People use social media not just to connect with their friends and family but also to consume a lot of content and engage with brands. This makes it a valuable platform to engage your target audience and turn them into prospects. You could use social media to provide them with informative and engaging content, answer their questions, and resolve their issues and more.
3: Attract prospective clients
Social media can be a useful marketing tool for law firms to attract new clients. The American Bar Association found out that 35% of lawyers gained new clients by using social media professionally.
4: Establish thought leadership
One of the reasons why social media has been an effective way of attracting prospective clients is because it helps you showcase your expertise. You can use it to share valuable information that will help you prove your credibility and win the trust of your target audience.
5: Improve your SEO efforts
While social signals aren’t a direct ranking factor, there is a correlation between improved social signals and improved search engine ranking. Plus, Google continues to bring in dynamic content such as social feeds into search results, so a strong social media presence may lead you to controlling more visible space on search results for your firm’s name. Additionally, a developed social presence contributes to overall improvements in online visibility and increases in traffic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
If your business is not doing great and if you are not getting a good result for your efforts. The best workaround to this problem is hiring our SEO agency and then leaving it to us to help you in the entire SEO process. Our company consists of a team of SEO experts with highly developed processes for delivering better search results across different verticals. So, if you opt for our SEO agency, then your business will improve.
It basically depends on the competitiveness of your business industry and the popularity of your keywords. Jumping directly to the front of Google’s results ordinarily takes between 3-6 months. But keep in mind that this is when you start seeing results because SEO results grow over time. In short, Organic traffic is not a temporary endeavor, it’s ongoing, and it takes time.
- Look at the number of successful case studies of the company.
- Look for the Number of years they have been in the business.
- Look for the number of clients/expertise in your target niche.
- Look for the quality of communication. Call us to discuss various SEO strategies with you, and this way, you’ll also realize how good they are at handling Local SEO.
- Analyze the Payment structure and cost.
- They focus on your core-competency by keeping their primary focus on your business without worrying about any technical issues.
- They get scalable results.
- They offer Cost-Effective SEO Reseller packages.
- They work with many Niche experts.
- Our team of international SEO experts specializes in different areas of Search Engine Optimization.
- We maintain a very healthy relation with our clients by always being in touch with them and by focusing on delivering precise results as early as possible.
- We maintain a team of experts who are always up to date with what Google is looking for in terms of quality content and website and continuously researching to keep abreast of new algorithm developments.
- Monthly and quarterly performance reports designed to show you quantifiable progress.